Wednesday 26 October 2016

The I heart fall tag - w/ The Book Geek

 What's up guys it's your boy Random - today I am collabing with my sister to do the I heart fall tag her blog is HERE. Lets get on with it - I going to do my answers to the tag on her blog. She will be answering the questions now/

1.What is your favourite fall lipstick?
Hazelnut by Natural Collection

2.What is your favourite fall nail varnish?
Drama by B&D makeup.

3. What is your favourite drink during fall?
Tea

4. What gets you into the fall spirit?
Pyjamas and Coronation Street

5. Favourite accessory for fall?
Silver stud earrings

6. Favourite fall eye shadow.
I don't really wear eye shadow.

7. Favourite candy to eat on Halloween?
Our Nan makes toffee apples each year,

8. What are you going to dress up as for Halloween?
A spider princess

9. What do you do more in fall?
Sleep and be lazy

10. What is your favourite part of fall?
The colour of the leaves and food

Randomness boy

No comments:

Post a Comment